THREE VITAL ELEMENTS OF RELIABLE WEBSITE HOSTING
ONE IS OKAY. TWO IS BETTER. YOU GET ALL THREE WHEN YOU HOST WITH US:
AVAILABILITY. This is the most important element with a hosting solution. Here’s why:
- “If your website is down, no one sees it.” It’s amazing how many small business owners invest in designing a high-quality website, only to host the site on a cheap, shared hosting server. Shared hosting platforms put upward of 5,000 – 10,000 websites on each server. All it takes is for ONE of these sites to be hacked or engage in less reputable content — or worse, be infected with malware — and your site is brought down with the rest of them.
- “Your server needs resources.” A key element of server availability and uptime is resources. Our servers have more than adequate allocations of memory, CPUs, disk space, and bandwidth to ensure snappy response times, and eliminate out of memory events due to spikes in traffic. We use servers from the #1-rated VPS hosting provider, Hostwinds. That’s why we can guarantee 99.9% server uptime when you host with us.
MAINTENANCE. The second-most-important element of your website hosting solution. Here’s why:
- “It’s a dynamic world.” When we launch your website at Sine Cera, it will be safe, secure, and up-to-date. But the moment it launches, it begins to age. WordPress is a fantastic content management system, but it requires constant updating. Security patches are a routine necessity in today’s digital world. If you’re not maintaining the WordPress theme, plugins, and settings that power your website, it’s just a matter of time before the site breaks — resulting in downtime, or worse, hacking, malware, and a host of problems.
- “We do the maintenance so you don’t have to.” If only maintenance on a WordPress website was as easy as clicking a button, it would be easy. The problem is compatibility. If you click the button to update your WordPress plugin, you could break your website due to an issue between the plugin and your WordPress theme — or possibly the configuration of your web server. Ensuring compatibility is part of our website hosting agreement — and we do it for you, so you don’t have to worry about maintenance. Rest easy.
BACKUP. It’s last in our holy trinity of website hosting, but not because it’s unimportant. Here’s why:
- “Any computer will have a failure, eventually.” Let’s face it: computers have become much more stable and reliable than the early days. But they are still computers, and even computers in the Cloud will fail. That’s why it’s important to have backups ready in case you need to restore quickly.
- “Backup nightly, backup often.” Our hosting plans come with nightly backups, guaranteed. So if your site loses data for any reason, we have the ability to restore from backup at a moment’s notice. We have yet to need to rely on our backup systems, but we rest easy knowing we have you covered.
We believe strongly in the holy trinity of Availability, Maintenance, and Backup when it comes to our website hosting solution. That’s why we don’t skimp on providing the best solution for each of the three elements. Our website at Sine Cera runs on the same website hosting platform as yours will. We wouldn’t settle for anything less, and we don’t expect you to, either.
Every website we build comes with our professional website hosting solution. Because the engine that powers your website is just as important — if not moreso — than how it looks. After all, if it can’t be seen, you can’t be a choice. Reliable website hosting is part of our process we like to call “thoughtful execution.”
- Managed Hosting
- Nightly Backups
- Domain DNS Optimization
- Email Service
- Unlimited Email Aliases
- Includes All Standard Plan Plus:
- SSL Certificate
- Dedicated IP Address
- Authenticated Email (SPF, DKIM)